Thursday 17 June 2010

Llandulas Cave

Good easy day out yesterday with my old mate Joe

headed to Llandulas cave just to get some milage in and do some more outdoor routes.

turned out Doylo was there working his project in the cave.

I must say that it isn't the most attractive line to look at but it definately looks like it climbs well and is pretty tough, seemed pretty conditions dependant although.

Eyed up a nice 6c+ that i seen Little Hoppo crush last time we were there.

I jumped on it not very warm and managed to get to the crux placing the clips but then my fitness just ended up letting me down again.

Had a quick rest and jumped back on doing all the moves no problem.

came down and watched Joe crush it on the flash... BEAST!!

Then went for the redpoint and managed it second go :)

All in all a pretty good day so second hardest route this year.

Going to start pushing the grade of onsights and redpoints might try and get a 7b this year

No comments:

Post a Comment